Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you and yours are having a great day. I'm thankful for many things including my family, my computer, the Internet, blogs, websites and you. Here's a special poem to help remind us where our blessings really come from each and every day. At least the way I believe. I believe that our blessings come from God (the God of the Holy Bible) because He loves us. I'm thankful for my God's love and for His promises to us that we will receive if we only love Him, too. I hope and pray you feel the same. Okay, here's the poem.

"For flowers that bloom about our feet;
For tender grass, so fresh, so sweet;
For song of bird, and hum of bee;
For all things fair we hear or see;
Father in heaven, we thank Thee!"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: