Friday, November 21, 2008

Hi folks! I'm back!

Had to take some time off to do some other projects including making some decisions about a consulting business that I plan to start immediately. As a result, I plan to keep this blog going, but with a new focus. Also, the website that has been the support site for this blog will no longer be used with this blog. It will be changed and used with the consulting business.

The new focus of this blog will be Arizona and New Mexico, USA. More specifically, I intend to concentrate on "Southwestern Cuisine," "Mexican Food," great restaurants in Arizona and New Mexico, an occasional recipe, general chili facts and the Hatch Valley chile pepper industry. I hope you will enjoy my posts and will visit as often as possible. This blog is one of the ways I like to have fun, and I believe it is important for everyone to try to have a little fun along with all the sweat and tears.

I'll be back with you again real soon. I have several items that I believe will fit this blog, and I can't wait to get started with them. Please let me hear from you via email if you can. Comments and questions are always welcome. Adios amigo!

No comments: